Your access to and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Novartis Consumer Health, Inc. ("NCH") are superseded and of no force or effect.
1. You may freely browse the Site, but you may only download information from this Site, including any text, images, audio, and video (the "Information") for non-commercial personal use. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the Information for public or commercial purposes, without written permission of NCH.
2. You must retain and reproduce each and every copyright notice or other proprietary rights notice contained in any NCH Information you download. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without written permission of NCH. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of NCH. NCH neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with NCH.
3. With the exception of the foregoing limited authorization, no license to or right in the Information, or any copyright of NCH or of any other party is granted or conferred to you.
4. This NCH Site may contain or reference trademarks, patents, proprietary information, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of NCH and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products processes and other proprietary rights of NCH and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
5. While NCH uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, NCH makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the Information. NCH assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. In particular, NCH will not be liable for the accuracy, completeness, adequacy, timeliness, or comprehensiveness of the Information contained on the Site. ALL NCH INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. NCH also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site. NCH reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue any or all of the functionality of its Site. NCH does not accept responsibility or liability whatsoever for any interruption or discontinuance of any or all functionality of its Site, whether the result of actions or omissions of an entity of NCH or a third party.
7. NCH Information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. NCH reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to NCH Information, and to the product and programs described in such information, at any time without notice.
8. This NCH Internet Site may contain information on its worldwide products and services, not all of which are available in every location. A reference to a NCH product or service on a NCH Internet site does not imply that such product or service is or will be available in your location.
11. Although NCH may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmission, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, NCH is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. NCH will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing NCH to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
12. If NCH becomes aware that you have violated any of the Terms and Conditions contained in this Legal Statement, NCH may immediately take corrective action including preventing the user from using the services offered by NCH and take down any information, data and content put on the Site by the user, at any moment and without notice. NCH does not accept any liability derived from this action.
13. NCH may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
14. Links to this Site are permitted only to the home page. You may not link to any other pages without the prior written consent of NCH.
15. Framing of this Site by sites or site elements of parties not part of the NCH Group is not permitted. In-line linking or any other manner of incorporating parts of this Site in sites of parties not part of NCH is equally prohibited.
16. You will indemnify NCH, save harmless, from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, suits, actions, demands, proceedings, (whether legal or administrative) and expenses arising out of or relating to any use of any discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like contained on this Site, including any that may arise from a violation of this notice. Such claims shall include, but shall not be limited to, claims based upon trademark, service mark, trade name, copyright and patent infringement, trademark dilution, tortuous interference with contract or prospective business relations, unfair competition, defamation or injury to reputation, misrepresentation or breach of warranty or other injuries or damage to business.